Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deeplinking to OTN

Oracle Technology Network, the World's Largest Community for Developers, DBAs, and Architects, has been revamped. Both the appearance and structure has changed, so now all my bookmarks and links are invalid; you end up at the 404 page or a generic section within OTN. No friendly redirects from old URLs to the new ones.

My two options: Either delete my bookmarks and unlink from my web site, or keep the broken links and blame Oracle.

I'll survive, of course. I just wish Oracle was a bit more concerned about their own survival . . .


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Murk

Anonymous said...

Good Article

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am really happy to find this. cool job!

Followers